We will attend the national welding fair to share our technological capabilities
On 8th - 9th March, UNIRE, the Welding and Joining Technologies Fair will be held at Ficoba (Irun). This event is the only national fair dedicated exclusively to the joining of materials and their technologies. It specialises in the welding and multi-material joining technologies value chain.
- It is designed as a unique opportunity to bring together the ecosystem of companies that offer and require solutions for joining materials and their technologies, promote business generation, exchange knowledge and promote the talent of future professionals.
- It will host an exhibitors' corner where talks will be given.
- In parallel to the event, the 23rd CESOL Technical Conference will be held on 7th, 8th and 9th March.
- The 1st UNIRE welding competition for welding students and young professionals will also be held.
Our participation in UNIRE
We will participate in this fair with a stand where we will share our technological offer:
- Capabilities such as innovation and cutting-edge joining processes
- Our experience in WAAM and LMD metal fusion additive manufacturing
- The ability to automate joining processes
- And joint failure analysis