High voltage laboratory which specialises in type tests for equipment in the electricity transmission and distribution network.
We have two flexible and independent testing areas that can be tailored to meet the needs and nature of the tests, which makes it possible to carry out high voltage tests simultaneously.
Tests are carried out In the various test areas in the high voltage laboratory on electricity transmission and distribution network equipment and equipment designed to protect people against high voltages.
Tests are carried out in accordance with the IEC standards associated with each product and in line with the specifications provided by customers.
The following test areas are included:
High voltage area:
- Industrial frequency tests in the rain and in the dry up to 300 kV.
- RIV and partial discharge tests up to 300 kV.
- Lightning impulse tests in the rain and in the dry up to 800 kV.
- Lighting impulse tests under wet and dry conditions up to 800 kV.
Very high voltage area:
- Industrial frequency tests in the rain and in the dry up to 550 kV.
- Industrial frequency tests on capacitive loads up to 300 kV.
- RIV and partial discharge tests up to 550 kV.
- Lightning impulse tests in the rain and in the dry up to 1500 kV.
- Lighting impulse tests under wet and dry conditions up to 1500 kV.
- Manufacturers of electrical equipment for electricity transmission and distribution networks.
- Agents linked to the electrical sector that require high voltage electrical testing.
- Electrical companies.
- Engineering firms.
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive
Official Body certified by the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/UE
Official Body certified by The Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU
ES-02 registered laboratory by the LOVAG (Low Voltage Agreement Group) European Association
IECEE CB testing laboratory