Tools for designing, calculating and simulating components, systems and manufacturing processes. They range from mechanical, electrical and electronic design, coupled multiphysics (thermo-mechanics, fluid dynamics…), to specific process simulation tools.
It includes other automatic / control and mathematical calculation tools and artificial intelligence tools for developing virtual prototypes.
The calculation centre has the following main tools:
- Design tools (mechanical, electrical and electronic). Altium, AutoCAD, CATIA, ELCAD, Creo, Solid Edge, SOLIDWORKS.
- Specific process simulation tools (forging, forming, composites, casting, iron and steel industry, machining, …) Forge, Hyper*, PAM-STAMP, PAM-COMPOSITES, ProCAST.
- Multiphysics calculation tools: Abaqus, Ansys, Hyper*, LS-DYNA, MSc (SW), NX, Creo, Oros.
- Automation and control tools: DSpace, MATLAB, NI- LabVIEW, NX, Siemens (PLC).
- Other specific tools (asset maintenance, artificial vision, …) Halcon, Windchill.
- Industry requiring virtualisation, automation and smart maintenance.