We carry out a full characterisation of all types of doorsets: pedestrian (internal and external use), industrial, garage, firebreak, armoured powered manually or automatically.
Characterisation of their safety in use, mechanical durability, and their thermal, acoustic or environmental properties, etc.
- Comprehensive assessment of the performance of doors: fire resistance, sound insulation, thermal transmission coefficient, resistance to burglary (intrusion), mechanical resistance and durability, AEV physical tests (air-water-wind)
- Support in the process of obtaining CE Marking
- EN 14351-1 Windows and external pedestrian doorsets.
- EN 16361. Power operated pedestrian doors. Product Standard
- EN 14351-2. Windows and internal pedestrian doorsets. Product Standard
- UNE 85121 EX. Powered pedestrian doors. Installation, use and maintenance.
Industrial and Garage Doors:
- EN 13241-1. Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Product Standard
- UNE 85635. Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Specific requirements for installation, use, maintenance and modification.
- EN 16034. Fire resisting and/or smoke control characteristics.
- UNE 23740-1. Shutter assemblies elements. Specific requirements for installation, use and maintenance.
- EN 1627. Burglar resistance. Requirements and classification.
- UNE 85160. Security doors and hardware.
- Door Manufacturers and Distributors
- Construction Companies and Developers
- Engineering Firms
- Public Administrations
Certifications and Accreditations
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.