We assess the functionality of equipment for smart grids: meters, data concentrators, RTUs, IEDs, gateways, electrical protections and electrical chargers.
This service is offered to electrical equipment manufacturers, with the aim of demonstrating to electrical companies that the equipment complies with their specifications.
- Functional tests on electric meters implementing the DLMS/COSEM protocol according to different country profiles: Spain, Portugal, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, PRIME +
- Functional testing of data concentrators implementing the STG protocol according to requirements of different countries and public services
- Functional testing of substation equipment implementing the IEC 61850 protocol
- Functional testing of transformation centre equipment: RTUs, OCRs, Low Voltage supervisors…
- Functional testing of substation equipment: IEDS, gateways, switches…
- Functional tests of electrical protections
- Functional tests of electrical chargers
- Web services tests.
- Grid and communications performance tests.
- Testing for product development
- Interoperability and performance testing
- Communication problem testing
- Technical consultancy and training courses designed according to client needs
- Development and licensing of testing tools specific to the evaluation of the functionality and interoperability of communication equipment 61850
- Electrical meters
- Modems and chipsets for PRIME service nodes
- PLC communications equipment
- Data concentrators
- Protection Relays
- Remote terminal units (RTU)
- Manufacturers of devices and SCADA implementing the protocol.
- Technology services consultants for electrical companies
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive
Laboratory recognised by Iberdrola for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by Naturgy for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by EDP for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by Saudi Electricity Company for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol