We carry out functionality tests on smart grid equipment to ensure compliance with the customer’s functional requirements.
We draft specifications and requirements, develop testbooks to verify the functionality of the equipment and develop test platforms to verify the functionality of the smart grid equipment.
We offer the following services:
- Functionality Tests
- Drafting of specifications and requirements that ensure compliance with the regulations and the customer requirements.
- Development of testbooks to verify the functionality of the equipment.
- Development of test platforms.
- CT equipment: OCR, RTU, concentrators, supervisors, chargers.
- Substation equipment: protection relays, HMI, gateways, switches.
- Functionality tests to ensure compliance with the functional requirements set out by the electrical companies.
- IEC 61850 protocol tests accredited by UCAlug.
- Web services tests
- Grid and communications performance tests.
- Precision tests.
We have the following facilities and equipment:
- Easy to use automatic, script-based and modular tools developed by TECNALIA.
- Voltage and current sources
- Communications modems
- Manufacturers are able to ensure that the equipment used in the field complies with functionality requirements, facilitating rapid deployment in the field.
- They help electrical companies in the definition of their functionality requirements and in the creation of test tools that ensure that the equipment complies with the specific functionality requirements.
- Support manufacturers and electrical companies.
- Manufacturers of devices and SCADA implementing the protocol.
- Technology Providers
- Utilities and grid operators.
- Technological services and outsourcing companies.
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive
Laboratory recognised by Iberdrola for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by Naturgy for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by EDP for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by Saudi Electricity Company for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol