We offer manufacturers of semi-finished products (structural profiles, structural or precision tubes, mechanical, electrical or piping cables and springs) the entire range of tests required to perform the appropriate microscopic, mechanical, geometrical and chemical characterisation.
To do so, we have a multi-disciplinary team capable of generating a high degree of trust.
As part of the semi-finished products tested, we can highlight: any type of structural, architectural or industrial profiles, structural or precision tubes, mechanical, electrical or piping cables and springs.
We test to verify the compliance of the semi-finished products with the relevant national or international standards. We test the material from which the product is made and the product itself in accordance with the specifications in each standard.
- Analysis of the chemical composition of the material
- Analysis of the metallographic structure of the material
- Analysis of surface finishes: external layers, coatings and paints, surface defects
- Physical – Mechanical Tests:
- Tubes: tensile strength, compression, bending, flaring, crushing, dimensional control
- Profiles: tensile strength, surface hardness, dimensional control , resistance to cracking by low voltage corrosion
- Cables: tensile strength tests, resistance to fatigue, hardness, resistance to imbedded terminals, insulation and protection
- Springs: depending on the type of spring, tensile strength or compression test to obtain the K constant, mechanical rigidity , cyclic fatigue tests
- Renewable Energy Companies
- Companies from the metal transformation sector
- Companies from the Oil & Gas Sector
- Manufacturers of components for the automotive, aeronautical and railway sectors
- Auxiliary companies from the energy and electrical sector
- Companies from construction sector
Certificates and Accreditation
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes
Nadcap accreditation for material testing