DYNASIM is a platform for the design, development, and validation of automotive components. It consists of two software developments: Dynacar, vehicle dynamics modelling software that can operate in real-time and connect to test benches for validation. VECUcar software, together with Dynacar, allows quick prototyping, implementation and development of ECUs.
- Lower costs and reduced development times in automotive products.
- The emergence of new propulsion systems that involve new development needs in vehicle systems and subsystems.
- The lack of intermediate development tools between simulation and prototyping, which can be used throughout the entire life-cycle from design to final validation.
- OEMS, Tier1 and Tier2 suppliers of the automotive industry
- Universities and research centres or other entities performing R&D for the automotive industry
- Flexible simulation tools validated in real cases
- Methodologies for their efficient use
- Licenses installed at Harley Davison, Univ. Monterrey, Univ. Nuevo Leon, Yutong