INACELL is a new generation of thermal insulation for 100% environmentally-friendly,100% recyclable buildings and with self-supporting capacity. It can be chemically treated during its production process, thus enabling the achievement of waterproof and fireproof properties, among others.
The future of construction is moving toward environmentally friendly and sustainable solutions.
Today's market for thermal insulation for buildings lacks bio-based products that can compete in thermal and physical properties with massively used products (rock wool, PU foam, EPS, etc.)
- Bio/Natural Insulation Market in buildings:
- Europe: €200 M/year (approx. 5% of total)
- USA: €150- €200 M/year (approx. 3% of total)
- TRL 4
- Technology protected by the patent families derived from WO2016079140
- Leading knowledge in the cellulose industry
- Alternative for pulp/paper paste manufacturers (paper production falls approximately 8% per year)