We work to increase resilience against the impacts of climate change by analysing vulnerability and risk from a territorial and sectoral perspective. We also design roadmaps for climate adaptation, based on analysing the effectiveness of adaptation measures and optimising combined environmental and social benefits.
Our technological solutions make it possible for us to support public administrations and companies in analysing vulnerability and risk, developing effective measures and plans for adapting to climate change with an emphasis on nature-based solutions, and integrating them into public policies and business strategies to increase long-term climate resilience.
Our technologies include:
- Automation of vulnerability and risk analysis processes based on climate scenarios, statistics and spatial analysis (mapping).
- Impact modelling (heat island effect and floods, among others) to calculate the effectiveness of adaptation measures.
- Development of tools for designing flexible climate adaptation measures, plans and roadmaps.
- Sectoral integration of a climate-proofing and adaptation to the effects of climate change in the urban planning, spatial planning, infrastructure and energy sectors
- Climate and data analysis services for developing customised scorecards and dashboards.