This summer course offers a theoretical and practical approach to various aspects concerning the Energy, Climate and Urban Transition
The Climate and Energy Challenge, as well as the goals of the European Green Deal will be discussed from the point of view of technology; how technological and urban development solutions are being addressed on an international level to reduce and mitigate the effects of climate and energy crises.
This summer course offers
- A theoretical and practical approach to various aspects concerning the Energy, Climate and Urban Transition.
- The current state of the art of the solutions being considered will be explored, as well as specific examples of projects with companies and institutions that already up and running and producing results.
- Dynamic and interactive presentations that enable participants to learn about the various technologies that address this current challenge – the climate and energy challenge – which is of great importance to Europe.
- Awareness of the climate and energy crisis.
- Knowledge of the state of the art of technology with regard to the climate and energy challenge.
- University students
- Non-university students
- General public
- Short presentations by experts in the technological fields that are essential to tackle the climate and energy challenge in Europe.