The ManuFuture conference is part of an event that addresses the most important European and national/regional policies and initiatives
This conference will bring together top-level policymakers, industry sectors and key stakeholders in society for a cross-fertilisation of ideas about people, technology and innovation.
Topics for discussion at ManuFuture
- European products (and services) of the future
- The energy challenge for the manufacturing industry
- Manufacturing and circularity: materials, processes, products.
- Accelerating the innovation cycle in manufacturing: success stories and challenges
TECNALIA at ManuFuture
TECNALIA will be talking about:
- Circular Manufacturing: it will offer its view of the European product of the Future (sustainable, circular, customised, etc.) and the manufacturing technologies we need for it.
- Manufacturing of New Products: TECNALIA will present the manufacturing of electric batteries and the new value chains required; from extraction to recycling, as well as new generation batteries.
TECNALIA representatives at ManuFuture
- Agustín J. Sáenz, Director of Strategy, Market and Technology at TECNALIA will be present at the opening session with a presentation on the factory of the future and Artificial Intelligence in 2030-2040.
- Jon Agirre, Head of Strategic Research Programmes for Manufacturing and Robotics is coordinating Topic A: The European Products (and Services) of the Future.
- Ane Irazustaberrena, Director of Technology / Industry and Mobility, is one of the speakers and will offer TECNALIA’s manufacturing and circularity expertise.