Accelerating the implementation of decarbonisation strategies and processes is a challenge that positively impacts the competitiveness of companies
ENARGI and the Alava Provincial Council´s Department for the Environment are carrying out a process of reflection on the most relevant transformation factors in the process of decarbonising companies in the territory.
The implementation of decarbonisation plans and measures is a milestone to be reached in a short period of time, given that legislation and regulation, the financial system, as well as the dynamics of the value and supply chains are increasing pressure.
- The implications and foreseeable impact of the European and financial regulatory framework in this area will be presented. The demands that organisations will face in the medium term, affecting their investment needs and bottom line will also be presented.
- The needs, challenges and opportunities to foster the decarbonisation of the economic sectors of Alava will be addressed.
How can we help you in your decarbonisationstrategy?
- We can help you meet the commitments and challenges associated with the decarbonisation of processes, services and business development, as a whole.
- We will support you in making a carefully-considered and objective decision regarding the selection of the best courses of action, based on the analysis of current and developing technologies, their processes and the potential evolution of new business models.
More information: Competitive decarbonisation
- Strategies for the competitive decarbonisation of the economy and society