Laboratory for providing environmental analysis and diagnostic services through TECNALABAQUA, an environmental services company that emerged from the alliance between TECNALIA and LABAQUA.
This company combines TECNALIA’s accreditations, experience and technical rigour with the support of LABAQUA’s national network and strong market presence.
The capacity of the laboratory is based on a team of highly qualified technicians, an extensive network of specialised laboratories and in-depth knowledge of the sector, obtained over 30 years working with the environment.
The analysis services on offer include:
- Physical, chemical and microbiological control of drinking water, from collection to the consumer's tap, in compliance with RD 140/2003, including the performance of radioactivity tests.
- Sampling and analysis of wastewater, inland water, groundwater and natural leachate.
- Sampling and characterisation of waste in order to determine whether the waste is hazardous or not and to assess the possible ways of managing and/or recovering it correctly.
- Analysis of sampling supports and collecting solutions: Atmospheric emissions and immissions.
- Carrying out regulatory controls and self-monitoring of atmospheric emissions for all types of atmospheric pollutants.
- Calibration for the quality assurance of automatic systems for measuring the emission of pollutants into the atmosphere.
- Characterisation of ambient air quality.
- Pollutant dispersion studies.
- Performance studies on pollutant gas purification facilities.
- Olfactometric studies.
- Large combustion plants
- Manufacturers of electrical equipment
- Manufacturers of chemical products and derivatives
- Equipment and consumer goods manufacturers
- Metal transformation sector
- Food and beverages sector
- Auxiliary automotive companies
- Waste incineration companies
- Waste management entities
- Wastewater treatment plants (WWTP)
- Paper industries
Accreditations and Certifications
ENAC ILAC accreditation according to ISO 17025 for Testing in the Environmental Sector. No. 1116/LE2221 and No. 111/LE2210
Hydraulic Administration collaborating institution
Environmental Collaboration Body (ECA) of the Autonomous Region of the Basque Country
ECAMAT collaborating institution in the Autonomous Community of Cantabria
Navarre Administration collaborating institution