Laboratory to accelerate the development and validation of all types of façades and enclosures, ensuring that they comply with the applicable requirements and regulations. Our accredited laboratories can provide a complete characterisation of façades and their components.
We have our own accredited laboratories equipped to carry out on site tests on façades.
The services that can be provided are:
- Testing in accordance with prevailing national and international regulations.
- Performance of Initial Type Tests to obtain the CE Marking for Curtain Walls.
- Drafting of customised protocols to check characteristics of Singular Building or high level innovation.
- On site tests to verify the proper installation of enclosures.
- Third party verification of factory tests.
- Advice on correctly specifying the requirements for landmark buildings.
- European technical assessments of ventilated cladding, external thermal insulation systems, cladding, etc.
The tests that can be carried out are:
– Tests in compliance with the EN 13830 European product standard
- Air permeability: EN 12153 and ASTM 283.
- Watertightness: EN 12155 and ASTM 331.
- Resistance to wind: EN 12179 and ASTM E330.
- Thermal insulation by computer simulation: EN ISO 10077-1.
- Sound insulation: EN ISO 10140-2:2001.
- Fire resistance: EN 1364-4.
- Impact resistance: EN 14019.
- Resistance to live loads: EN 1991-1-1.
- Watertightness under dynamic pressure: EN 13050.
- Seismic test.
- Ventilated cladding tests: EAD 090062-00-0404.
- External fire tests on façades: BS 8414 / NFPA 285.
- Public Administrations.
- Construction companies and developers
- Manufacturers of façades and components.
- Engineering and architectural firms.
- Façade and roofing installers.
Certifications and Accreditations
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive