We carry out on-site testing of façades, anchoring, roofs, railings, doors, floors, partitions, false ceilings, etc.
We offer you our extensive experience in on-site testing, as well as state-of-the-art equipment to carry out the inspections. We have the willingness and versatility to adapt to the requirements of each project.
- Compliance with the requirements set out in the prevailing regulations in terms of safety, use, accessibility and structural safety.
- Verification of safety requirements (sealing)
- Verification of the proper installation of construction products and systems
- Condensation studies, etc.
- Watertightness of roofs and façades
- Air permeability of façades
- Measurement of forces to open doors in evacuation routes
- Resistance to distributed loads on railings and dividing elements
- Resistance to impact in construction solutions
- Anchoring extraction tests
- Analysis and assessment of installations and considerations regarding enhanced solutions (technical floors, false ceilings, dividing partitions)
- Equipotentiality test on façades
- Measurement of trapping forces on automatic doors
- Thermographs, air infiltrations (Blower Door)
- Construction companies.
- Engineering Firms / Architecture Studios
- Manufacturers of fall arrest devices, manufacturers of railings, anchoring
- Project Management
- Public Administrations
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the materials sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE063
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.