Specialist, accredited laboratories in climatic testing and characterising materials, from which we offer a corrosion and ageing testing service for materials, components and products in any industrial sector.
The main equipment in this laboratory consists of:
- Climatic chambers: temperature and humidity chambers, thermal shock chambers, ultraviolet ageing chambers, fluorescent (QUV) chambers, chambers with xenon arc lamps, salt spray chambers, humidity chambers, Kesternich chambers, etc.
- Equipment for physical tests: viscometers, glossmeter, colourimeter, pycnometer, goniometer, thickness gauge, particle size gauge, sieves, impact meter…
- Tensile machines for the SSRT technique.
- Dynamometric rings for stress-corrosion tests.
- Autoclaves for high pressure and temperature testing.
- Mechanical test bench: universal testing machine and structural dynamometer, impact meter, abrasion meter…
- Equipment for analytical techniques (FTIR, FTIR – ATR, Micro-ATR; GC, HPLC-MS, DSC, U-IS, TGA…).
This laboratory’s main services are:
- Assessment of protection against corrosion and accelerated ageing (resistance, temperature, humidity, UV radiation…).
- Characterisation and monitoring of the properties of coatings according to type and ageing time.
- Fault analysis.
- Selection of materials according to requirements.
- Verification of compliance with EN, ISO, UNE, DIN, NF, BS, ASTM, etc. standards
- Technical inspections.
- Technical assessment.
- Renewable energies
- Oil & gas sector.
- Construction sector.
- Component manufacturers for the aerospace, railway and automotive sectors.
- Design and maintenance engineering firms.
Certifications and Accreditations
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes