Laboratory that makes it possible to inspect 100% of a product without destroying or deteriorating its characteristics. We can detect, position, identify and dimension flaws in parts, structures and assemblies.
The laboratory has the following equipment:
- Portable ultrasound apparatus.
- Impulse-echo technique using straight, bicrystal and angular probes.
- Magnetic particle equipment.
- Magnetic yoke.
- Thickness measurement equipment via ultrasound.
The tests that can be carried out are:
- Volumetric tests. Ultrasound (UT)
- Semi-volumetric tests. Magnetic particle testing (MPT)
- Surface tests. Penetrant testing (PT) and visual testing (VT)
- Other tests: measurement of residual stress using the blind hole method (extensometry)
- Renewable energies
- Manufacturers of metal components.
- Metal transformation sector.
- Oil & gas sector.
- Construction sector.
- Design and maintenance engineering firms Infrastructures.
- Component manufacturers for the aeronautical, railway, automotive, naval and offshore sectors.
Accreditations and Recognition
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes