We are experts in materials. We have extensive experience in the field of testing and characterisation of metal materials and components.
We carry out studies ranging from mechanical, chemical, microstructural, thermal and corrosion properties of materials to the dimensional analysis of product safety and sustainability.
We have an extensive network of ISO 17025 accredited laboratories with the resources and know-how in the field of testing / analysis, assessment, diagnosis and consultancy.
We carry out standardised tests in accordance with international standards, as well as tests based on the particular specifications of industrial sectors, such as renewable energies, aeronautics, the automotive sector, etc.
We assess standard production materials as well as those of advanced manufacturing (casting, rolling, forging, additive, etc.).
We offer the following services:
- Testing and Analysis under specific standards or specifications
- Analysis and diagnosis of non-conformities
- Quality Control / Conformity Assessment
- Characterisation and reverse engineering
- Design and definition of new tests
- Product validation
- Support for R&D and innovation projects
- Failure analysis and prevention (RCA).
- Support in the design of components: selection of materials, protection systems, geometry and processes.
- Predictive maintenance and life extension.
- Condition assessment and estimated residual life (FFS)
Our experts help to reduce the risk of new products in Industry 4.0 through testing, assessment and certification in accordance with standardisation, local regulations or other applicable specifications.
- Renewable Energy
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Metal transformation sector
- Manufacturers of metal and welded components for the railway, aeronautical and automotive sectors
Accreditations and Recognition
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
Nadcap accreditation for material testing
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.