We provide microscopic, mechanical and chemical characterisation services. We have a multi-disciplinary team capable of generating a high degree of trust.
We have the infrastructure required to design and carry out specific customised tests on products and components made out of metal or non-metal materials to to check the appropriateness of the design or the adequacy of the product in accordance with any applicable standard or specification.
In addition to the universal vertical testing machines, we have a RIG platform with three actuators for mechanical testing of components. This enables us to instrumentalise tests, measuring displacements (LVDTs), strain and stress (strain gauges) and temperature (contact thermocouples).
At our mechanical workshop, we have the capacity to manufacture the necessary tooling for the proper performance of the tests.
- Design of tests based on standards, specifications, regulations or customer requirements.
- Design and manufacture of tooling for the assembly of the product to be tested in the test machine.
- Performance of unique tests on components in particular.
- Renewable energies
- Manufacturers of metal components
- Metal transformation sector
- Oil & Gas sector
- Construction sector
- Manufacturers of components for the aeronautics, railway and automotive sectors
- Design and maintenance engineering firms
Certificates and Accreditation
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes
Nadcap accreditation for material testing
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive