We characterise and assess paints and coatings to guarantee their reliability and ensure the product’s useful life. We provide comprehensive Quality Control and Performance Assessment (UNE, EN, ISO, ASTM, BS etc.).
We also work in the field of compulsory and voluntary certification.
Our laboratories have the infrastructure required to carry out the following tests:
Physical – Chemical and Durability Tests:
- Determination of the tensile properties, elasticity, impact, abrasion, bending, colour, brightness; permeability to CO2, water vapour, liquid water, adherence by traction and cross cutting.
- Slippage Tests UNE 41901
- Exposure to fluorescent UV lamps UNE-EN ISO 16474-2; ASTM G154; UNE-EN 927-6
- Exposure to xenon-arc lamps UNE-EN ISO 16474-3
- Tests to determine the corrosion protection of steel structures UNE-EN ISO 12944-6 and UNE-EN ISO 12944-9
- Salt fog tests UNE-EN ISO 9227; ASTMB 117; UNE-EN 60068-2-11; UNE-EN 60068-2-52
- Resistance to humidity tests UNE-EN ISO 6270-1, UNE-EN ISO 6270-2
- Humidity, temperature and thermal shock climatic tests
- Natural exposure tests
- Determination of the Solar Reflectance Index (SRI) ASTM E903 and ASTM C1371 a (2010) e1
- FTIR, DSC, TGA, HPLC-GC…
- Analysis of VOCs ISO 16000, UNE-EN ISO 11890-2
Fire Performance Tests:
- Reaction, resistance to fire
- Smoke toxicity
- Bactericide, algaecide and fungicide efficacy tests
- Antifouling paint tests
- Manufacturing of components for the automotive, naval, electrical and railway sectors…
- Manufacturers of:
- Construction products (profiles, panels, façades, doors, furniture, floors, etc.)
- Industrial products and components
- Raw materials
- Signage products
- Children’s products
Certifications and Accreditations
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the materials sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE063
AIRBUS authorised laboratory for control testing of surface treatment plating and metallic materials.
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes
Nadcap accreditation for material testing
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory for SMT Microsectioning in accordance with ECSS-ST-Q-70-38.
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.