We provide comprehensive quality control and performance assessment (UNE, EN, ISO, ASTM, etc.) for adhesives and sealants. We are able to carry out physical-mechanical, durability, chemical, microbiological and fire performance tests.
With over 30 years' experience, we are the only Notified Body in Spain for the CE marking of non-structural sealants.
Our laboratories have the infrastructure required to carry out the following tests:
- Testing of non-structural sealants for façades, glazing, sanitary joints EN 15651, ISO 11600.
- Testing of double glazing sealants.
- Testing of structural sealants EN 15434, EN 1279.
- Testing of adhesives for wood, floors, tiles, hot melt, repair of concrete.
Performance when exposed to external agents: temperature, humidity, etc. (EN 4892, ISO 16474, ISO 9227, ISO 11431, ISO 9142, etc.).
Mechanical resistance, cohesion adhesion after ageing, water vapour transmission, compatibility with adjacent materials ISO 527, ISO 178, EN 14293, EN 1931, EN 12086, EN 12572, EN 1465, EN 204, EN 205, EN 14080, EN 13354, DIN 53504, EN 1939, ISO 4587, ISO 1183-1, EN 14188, EN 12004, EN 1504.
- Spectroscopic analysis (FTIR,TGA).
- Calorimetry (DSC).
- Classification according to French regulation of emissions: Decree 2011-321
- A study of the aptitude of sealants for use in contact with food.
- Reaction, Resistance to Fire: EN 13501-1, EN ISO 11925-2, EN 45545-2: Railways, EN ISO 5660-1: Heat Emission, EN ISO 5659- 2: Toxicity and Smoke, EN ISO 4589-2: Oxygen Index.
- Evaluation of the action of microorganisms EN-ISO 846, Antibacterial efficacy as per ISO 22196
- Manufacturers of sealants for façade, glazing, sanitary joints, pedestrian zones, double glazing and structural elements.
- Manufacturers of adhesives for façades, wood, floors, hot melts and structures for the repair of concrete.
Certificates and Accreditation
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes
Nadcap accreditation for material testing
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.