We have more than 60 years of experience in the assessment of cement and its components, natural aggregates, concrete and prefabs, additives, tiles, etc.
We are also experts in providing assessment and guidance for the certification of waste, such as aggregates or loads in different applications. We also work in the field of compulsory and voluntary certification.
We offer the following services and tests:
- Verification of compliance with EN, ISO, UNE, NF, BS, ASTM Standards.
- Voluntary and compulsory certification: CE Marking, European Technical Assessments (ETA), Ecolabel, etc.
- Guidance on the standardisation of raw materials and products.
- Development of testing protocols to assess the physical-mechanical performance of non-standardised products.
- Determination of new parameters (e.g. durability of fly ash), environmental aspects (e.g. Kyoto Protocol), health and safety aspects (e.g. determination of the Cr VI).
- Technical guidance for the recovery of demolition or industrial waste.
TESTS AND STANDARDS
- Physical – Mechanical Tests: Tensile strength, compression, bending, shearing, impact, humidity, specific weight, specific surface, granulometry, etc.
- Chemical Tests: Identification of components, silica, chlorides, soluble alkalis, CO2, organic and inorganic carbon, sulphates, etc.
- Durability, temperature, humidity, frost-thaw tests, etc.
Identification and composition tests:
- Techniques: FTIR, DSC, TGA, X-Ray Diffraction., HPLC-GC, CG-MS, GC-FID.
- Analysis of VOCs as per ISO 16000, UNE-EN ISO 11890-2.
- Heavy Metal Analysis: ICP
- Manufacturers of cement, aggregates, clinker grinding, dispatch points, warehouses, quarries and gravel pits, producers of alternative aggregates, civil works, agglomerate manufacturers and construction companies in general.
Accreditations and Recognition
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes
Nadcap accreditation for material testing
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.