Laboratory for assessing the mechanical performance and useful life (durability) of panels, prefabricated elements, panels, railings, façades, vents, noise barriers, scaffolding, doors, hardware and roofs, for use in building, civil works and transport.
Our laboratory services are complemented by on site inspections to assess compliance with regulations on safety in use.
- Characterisation of mechanical performance through tests or calculation.
- Evaluation of service life by fatigue and ageing tests.
- On site tests and inspections to assess installation or maintenance.
- Evaluation of product safety for the protection of property.
- Study of the suitability and development of ad hoc test procedures for complex non-conventional systems.
- Noise barriers.
- Building hardware.
- Partitioning systems.
- Glass elements.
- Sandwich panels.
- Façades and roofs.
- Windows and accessories.
- Temporary work elements (scaffolding, railings, props and grids, among others).
- Hardware test benches (locks, hinges and panic bars).
- Test benches for the durability of doors.
- Test benches for windows.
- Mechanical test benches for furniture, vents and skylights, scaffolding, noise barriers and glass.
- Test bench for large samples.
- Test bench for the burglary resistance of doors and glass.
- Climatic chambers of different dimensions.
- Manufacturers, distributors and installers of panels, prefabricated products, panels, railings, façades, vents, noise barriers, scaffolding, doors, hardware and roofs.
- Manufacturers of components for the railway industry.
- Furniture manufacturers.
- Engineering firms.
- Architecture studios
- Construction companies and developers
- Public Administrations
Accreditations and Recognition
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive