Laboratory with the capacity and experience to carry out the chemical characterisation of samples, with the means required to determine the elements present, whether it is a majority (%) and/or minority (ppm and/or ppb) component.
It also has expertise in fine-tuning analytical processes under new regulations or specific customer needs.
The laboratory is equipped for the chemical characterisation of:
- Ferrous materials.
- Non-ferrous materials.
- Pure metals.
- Raw materials.
- Waste from fusion processes.
- Other materials.
The following equipment is available:
- Automatic analysers for analysing C, S, N, and H.
- Spark optical emission spectrometer (base Fe, Al, Ni, Cu and Co).
- Plasma optical emission spectrometer (ICP-OES).
- Automatic titrator.
- High frequency fusion furnace with vacuum system.
Other services that we carry out include:
- Chemical control of surface treatment baths (aerospace).
- Fine-tuning analytical processes under new regulations or specific customer needs (recovery of waste, raw materials and special metal alloys).
- Renewable energies
- Metal transformation sector
- Oil & gas sector
- Construction sector
- Manufacturers of components for the aeronautical, railway and automotive sectors
- Design and maintenance engineering firms
Certifications and Accreditations
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes