More than 25 years of experience assessing the effectiveness of preservatives for wood and materials derived from wood (panels, WPC, CLT) against certain biological agents, such as basidiomycete fungi, chromogen fungi, algae and xylophagous insects.
We offer the following main services:
- Assessment of the effectiveness and resistance of materials against biological agents:
- Termites: (EN 117, EN 118).
- Woodworm, both curative and preventive treatments: (EN 1390, EN 46, EN 47).
- Rot fungi (EN 113, ENV 807, CEN/TS 839, ENV 12038).
- Chromogen fungi: (EN 152).
- Field of stakes EN 252.
- Breeding grounds of wood-borers in temperature-controlled rooms and in nature.
- Assessment of innovative construction products ETAs.
- Inspection of the state of woodpreservationand pathologies.
- Termite maps.
- Technical guidance to comply with requirements.
- Development of test plans.
- Manufacturers and distributors of products to protect, treat, maintain and decorate wood for interiors and exteriors.
- Manufacturers and distributors of industrial wood products: beams, floors, outdoor furniture, structures, etc.
- Manufacturers of raw materials.
- Construction companies, engineering developers, architecture studios, etc.
Accreditations and Certifications
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.