We perform the inspection and diagnosis of wooden structures. We assess the state of preservation, pathologies, identify wood-borers (rot fungi, woodworm and termites), design treatments, carry out a visual classification, assign resistance class and make structural calculations.
We offer assistance and support to third party technicians in the performance of Technical Building Inspection (ITE).
In all interventions on existing buildings, it is necessary to obtain a starting point for decision-making. Understanding the state of preservation and pathologies in the wooden structure and its load bearing capacity is essential in order to consider all of the necessary preservation and restoration actions.
Our technicians use the most innovative instrumentation to prepare precise reports on pathologies, state of preservation and resistance of existing wooden structures.
ASSESSMENT OF THE STATE OF PRESERVATION
- Moisture content
- Identification of wood-borers
- Scope of the attack
- Prescription of treatments
STRUCTURAL QUALITY OF WOOD
- Identification of wood type
- Identification of flaws
- Visual classification (in accordance with applicable standard)
- Assignment of resistance classes
- Study of the structure
- Structural calculation (CTE-SE-M)
- Calculation of Wood-Concrete / Wood-Wood composite slabs
- Guidance in prescription of treatments
- Verification of preservative
- Quality control of treated wood
- Wood moisture
- Acoustic detection of wood-borers
- Impact / Ultrasound waves
- City Councils
- Provincial Councils
- Other Public Administrations
- Engineering Firms / Architecture Studios
- Construction companies.
- Building owners
- Wood manufacturers and importers
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE024 for the Construction Industry
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE063 for the Materials Sector
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.