We have a Large Scale Fire Testing Laboratory for Façades that enables us to determine fire performance.
We carry out external spread, reaction and resistance to fire tests on façade systems and their components. BS 8414, NFPA 285 and CAN ULC S134.
- Large-scale external spread according to the standards and requirements of BS 8414-1 and BS 8414-2, AS 5113, ISO 13785-1 and ISO 13785-2, BR 135, NFPA 285 and CAN ULC S134. Tests in accordance with other international standards can also be carried out upon request (e.g. new harmonised European standard).
- Reaction to fire (Euroclasses) according to EN 13823, EN ISO 11925-2, EN ISO 1182, EN ISO 1716 and EN 13501-1.
- Fire resistance according to EN 1364-1, EN 1364-2, EN 1364-3 and EN 1364-4.
- Reaction to fire (development of materials and products) according to ISO 5660-1.
- Manufacturers and distributors of façade systems and their components
- Construction Companies and Developers
- Specialised Consultants
- Architecture Studios
- Engineering Firms
- Research centres
- Business R&D Units
- Facility Managers
- Building managers
Certifications and Accreditations
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the materials sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE063
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
CERTIFER recognition for railway sector