Product certification tests in accordance with UNE, EN, IEC and UL standards on power converters (AC-DC), to ensure their reliability and safety.
Our tests focus on the most critical part of conventional and renewable energy systems: solar power plants, fuel cells, storage systems, wind power plants, electric vehicle charging systems.
We verify compliance with the requirements for connection to the low-voltage electrical grid and safety.
The main grid connection requirements include:
- Loss-of-mains detection (LOM) / anti-islanding
- Low voltage ride through (LVRT)
- Regulation P vs. f
- Regulation Q vs. V
- Harmonic current injection
Main network code regulations:
- PVVC (P.O.12.3)
- CEI 0-21:2019
- UNE-EN 50549-1:2019
- RD 1699/2011
- AS/NZS 310
- AS/NZS 4777.2
- ABNT NB 1649/1650
- VDE-AR-N 4105, FGW-TG Part 3
- UNE 206007-1 IN, UNE 206007-2 IN
- RD 244/2019 self-consumption
The main safety requirements include:
- Verification of the IP protection rating
- Verification of the IK protection rating
- Verification of dielectric insulation
- Functional verification of temperature and humidity
Regulations for the main safety requirements include:
- IEC/EN/UL 62109-1, IEC/EN 62109-2
- IEC/EN 62477-1
- UL 1741 (UL 1741 SA) / IEEE 1547
- IEC 61851-1/23/24
- EC/EN 61000-6-1/-2/-3/-4
Equipment in the power electronics laboratory:
- AC programmable electrical grid simulators: 150 kW adjustable and 450 kW fixed
- DC power supplies: 150 a 300 kW adjustable to 1000 V CC
- 30 m3 walk-in climatic chamber
- RLC loads for Q> 2.5 for 150 kW inverters in anti-islanding tests
- Electric companies that install power electronics equipment in their microgrids.
- Manufacturers of power electronics; (recharging posts for electric vehicles...).
- Engineering firms and power electronics equipment installers (power converters).
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive
Official Body certified by the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/UE
Official Body certified by The Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU
ES-02 registered laboratory by the LOVAG (Low Voltage Agreement Group) European Association
IECEE CB testing laboratory