We carry out cybersecurity tests to ensure compliance with cybersecurity requirements in smart grid equipment.
We have a team of qualified engineers with extensive experience in the security assessment of hardware, software and communications protocols to assess the cybersecurity of smart grid equipment.
We offer the following services:
- Cybersecurity tests to ensure compliance with cybersecurity requirements in smart grid equipment.
- Drafting of cybersecurity specifications and requirements to ensure compliance with regulations and customer requirements.
- Development of testbooks to verify the cybersecurity of equipment.
- Development of testing platforms to verify cybersecurity
- AMI equipment: Smart Meters, Data Concentrators.
- Substation equipment: protection relays, remote controls gateways, switchgear.
- Tests in accordance with the cybersecurity profile of different electrical companies
- IEEE 1686
We have the following facilities and equipment:
- Easy to use automatic, script-based and modular tools developed by TECNALIA.
- Voltage and current sources
- Communications modems
- Manufacturers are able to ensure that the equipment used in the field complies with cybersecurity requirements, facilitating rapid deployment in the field.
- Help electrical companies in the definition of their cybersecurity requirements and in the creation of a laboratory and test tools that ensure that the equipment in the field complies with specific cybersecurity requirements.
- Support manufacturers and electrical companies.
- Manufacturers of devices and SCADA implementing the protocol.
- Technology Providers
- Technological services and outsourcing companies.
- Utilities and grid operators.
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive
Laboratory recognised by Iberdrola for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by Naturgy for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by EDP for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by Saudi Electricity Company for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol