We offer product certification to ensure compliance with cybersecurity requirements for products intended for smart power grids: meters, hubs, gateways, protection relays, remote control units…
It is offered to electrical equipment manufacturers, with the aim of demonstrating to electrical companies that the equipment complies with their specifications.
- Certification of communication protocols
- Technical consultancy and training courses to accompany electric companies in AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) projects and digitisation of transformation centres and substations.
- Tests according to IEEE 1686 and IEC 62443.
- Cybersecurity testing of electric meters based on company requirements in DLMS/COSEM or security requirements required by communications protocol
- Cybersecurity testing of data concentrators based on company requirements applied at the remote management service level
- Cybersecurity testing of AMI system (meter-hub)
- Cybersecurity testing of other transformation centre equipment based on company requirements: OCRs, RTUs, Low Voltage Supervisors…
- Cybersecurity tests according to company profile on substation equipment supporting IEC 61850 communications: IEDS, Gateways, Switches…
- Development and licensing of specific testing tools for the evaluation of the cybersecurity of equipment for smart grids
- Electrical meters
- Modems and Chipsets for PRIME Service Nodes
- PLC communications equipment
- Data concentrators
- Protection relays
- Remote terminal units (RTU)
- Electrical equipment manufacturers, AMI system designers and SCADA developers.
- Technology services consultants for electrical companies.
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive
Laboratory recognised by Iberdrola for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by Naturgy for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by EDP for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol
Laboratory recognised by Saudi Electricity Company for functional assessments of meters with DLMS protocol