"TECNALIA is an approved entity to provide this personalised guidance service to SMEs in the manufacturing industry seeking to move towards Industry 4.0"
ACTIVA INDUSTRY 4.0: accompanying industrial SMEs in their digital transformation
Activa Industry 4.0 is an initiative backed by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism, through the School of Industrial Organisation (EOI) to boost digital transformation in industrial companies.
Advantages of participating in the Activa Industry 4.0 programme
During this specialised service, beneficiary companies will receive a free :
- diagnosis of the company's starting point in terms of digital maturity.
- Digital Transformation Plan.
- group workshop.
TECNALIA's extensive experience in this type of diagnosis and support and in the digitalisation processes of companies in different industrial sectors enables us to offer our specialised teams to enhance the results and technological proposals of the Transformation Plan.
This personalised guidance is provided through one-to-one meetings with organisations to seek opportunities for improvementrelated to the application or optimisation of different enabling technologies in their processes. As a general rule, the duration of the programme is four months for each beneficiary company, with at least 50 hours of guidance.
- The call is open from 13th July 2023 until the call’s allocated budget is used up.
- There is only a single call at a national level.
- The support is expected to reach 3,300 SMEs in the industrial sector.
- The service will be free of charge for the beneficiary companies.
- The support is considered as in-kind assistance (valued at €7,400).
- Beneficiaries: manufacturing industry, falling under Section C - Divisions 10 to 32 of CNAE 2009.
- Application are submitted via the EOI website.
The Activa Industry 4.0 Programme is included in the Capacities for SME Growth Programme in Component 13 of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan
More information on Activa Industry 4.0
TECNALIA is available to answer any queries you may have. However, further information regarding this call for applications can be found on the following link to the EOI website.
- If you are an industrial SME interested in the Activa Industry 4.0 Programme, visit the website to apply on-line with a digital certificate. For further information, please contact email@example.com
- If you would like TECNALIA to provide this personalised guidance, access the following "School of Industrial Organisation link" to obtain all the information and contact details.
- Consult the practical guide on how to apply.