Laboratory equipped for the synthesis of water-based polymer systems by means of emulsion, improving adhesives, characterising them and characterising adhesive bonds.
The equipment available in this laboratory includes:
- Discontinuous reactor.
- Thermo Scientific HAAKE RheoStress 6000 rheometer.
- EXAKT three-roll calender.
- Dispermat CA 60.
- Vacuum oven.
- Airflow incubator.
- Hot press machine.
- Portable ultrasonic equipment.
In addition to the synthesis of water-based polymer systems by means of emulsion, this laboratory also works on:
- Modifying adhesives to improve their properties and/or provide other functionalities (thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, sensorisation capacity, change in processing window, self-repair, etc.).
- Characterising adhesives (rheology, mechanical properties, composition, ageing).
- Characterising adhesive joints (static and dynamic tests, ageing, development of test matrices and experimental design).
- Industrial sectors where adhesive bonding technology has become an enabling technology for innovative and sustainable manufacturing.
Accreditations and Certifications
Centre recognised by the Spanish Association for Welding Technologies - CESOL for training in the European Adhesive Bonder (EWF 515rf-10). Certificate number ATB-EWF-ES-002 Rev.0)