Laboratory with a VCSEL laser system, which is ideal for general heat treatment, welding and forming of plastics, surface coatings, surface stripping and drying and curing of coatings
The laboratory has a VCSEL laser system with 24 independent arrays, with a radiation surface of 104 x 40 mm2, which has the following characteristics:
- Heating of large surfaces without the need for scanning.
- Very similar wavelength to traditional diode lasers.
- Very precise control of the target temperature, without fluctuations.
- High flexibility when configuring temperature maps through dynamic and independent control of the VCSEL channels.
- Spatial control of temperature distribution on the surface.
- Temporal control of the temperature evolution at each point.
- Power densities of 100 W/cm2 and high processing speed.
- Compact, modular equipment for covering different surfaces.
- Lower cost than conventional laser systems.
VCSEL laser technology can be applied in companies that are active in the following fields:
- Surface heat treatment.
- Welding and forming plastics.
- Applying coatings on surfaces.
- Stripping surfaces.
- Drying and curing coatings.
- Selective metal treatment.