The systems we use in this laboratory allow us to monitor and guide activities by involving people in the process as another element, thereby enhancing their skills and creating a symbiotic environment between systems, objects and people.
This laboratory has different areas depending on the technology available, but they all have interaction as a common link. It is a suitable setting for creating prototypes, developing, experimenting and testing new experiments or concepts with virtual, augmented and mixed reality technologies.
The infrastructure has the latest commercial devices – such as VR helmets, goggles, HUDs, smartphones and tablets – portable devices for capturing 360 3D and video/photo content, and other projection systems and broadcasting that make it possible to create different solutions and multi-sector digital experiences:
- It is possible to measure large volumes indoors and outdoors, and to automatically generate static 3D models and digital twins, thanks to photogrammetry systems, supported by various cameras and sensors, to include realistic content in virtual reality and augmented / mixed reality settings.
- Self-guided warehouse work with a drone tracking system.
- Ergonomics study with full avatar body tracking
- Tracking with a virtual helmet and mobile devices, including real-time multi-user interaction.
- Driving simulator with force feedback.
- Warehouse managers.
- Managers responsible for factory training and coaching.
- Maintenance services.
- Ergonomics managers.
- Marketing managers.
- Cultural and creative industries.