We carry out EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility Tests on different types of electronic and electrical products.
We assess equipment compliance with emissions and immunity to interference regulatory requirements to ensure its proper operation in an environment in which it must co-exist with other equipment, which, in turn, emits interference.
We help manufacturers in the process of certification and assessment of compliance with compulsory requirements for the launch of their products on the market.
Immunity to radiated (RF, ESD, power frequency magnetic fields…) and conducted (EFT, SURGES, induced RF signals, damped oscillatory waves, damped magnetic fields…) interference tests.
We offer the following assessment services on compliance with EMC Standards:
- Conformity Assessment: standards and specifications
- Preliminary tests in product development phases
- Interoperability tests
- Meters and Concentrators
- PLC Equipment
- Radio Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- EMC Tests in accordance with Directive 2014/30/EU
- EMC Tests in accordance with the RED Directive 2014/54/EU
- Manufacturers of electronic equipment and equipment for radio communications
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive