We carry out radio tests to verify the Efficient and Effective Use of the Radio Spectrum in accordance with the requirements of the RED Directive 2014/53/EU.
We help manufacturers assess equipment compliance with regulatory requirements on the efficient use of the spectrum, which must be fulfilled for the compulsory certification process for the launch of their radio equipment on the market.
We measure radiated power, spectral density, spurious emissions, occupied or blocked bandwidth, for short-range radios, 2.4 GHz transmission systems or IoT communications
We offer the following services:
- Conformity Assessment: standards and specifications
- Preliminary tests in product development phases
- Interoperability tests
- Radio equipment with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, LORA and other communications
- Equipment with 2G, 3G, 4G, NbIoT radio communications
- Radio Tests in accordance with the RED Directive 2014/54/EU.
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT Laboratory
- Manufacturers / designers of equipment with radio communications
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive
Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/53/EU Directive through TECNALIA CERTIFICACIÓN