The deployment of an adequate strategy generates disruptive business opportunities and impacts the profit and loss accounts of companies
At the “UNPRECEDENTED Webinar Series” on Tech Transfer organised by TECNALIA Ventures and Fira Barcelona, and led by Asier Rufino and Sergio Bandinelli, CEO and Business Development Director of TECNALIA Ventures, respectively, we had the opportunity to verify how the correct deployment of a Deep Tech Venture Building and Corporate Venturing strategy helps scientific-technological agents, corporations, start-ups, and investors to interrelate with each other with the ultimate aim of promoting disruptive business opportunities that impact the income statement of companies and, therefore, improving the quality of life of society.
Expert speakers participated in the webinars:
- Begonya Perdiguero, Startup Catalonia Manager at ACCIÓ
- Lluís Chico, CEO, NEOS Surgery
- Pol Hortal, Venture Builder Strategist, The Collider
- Gema García, Corporate Venturing and Open Innovation Senior Manager, REPSOL
- Emilio Martínez, Open Innovation and Corporate Venturing Manager, ENAGAS
- Joseba Sagastigorda, Director of Business Development, MONDRAGÓN CORPORATION
- Manuel Martínez, Corporate Director of Open Innovation, FERROVIAL
Relive the webinars
If you didn’t have the chance to connect or are interested in reliving the webinars, you can access the videos from the following links:
- [VIDEO] Deep Tech Venture Building as an effective instrument for the development of business opportunities
- [VIDEO] Corporate Venturing - Open innovation tool for disruption
The event forms part of the “UNPRECEDENTED Webinar Series”, within Tech Transfer Forum organised by FIRA Barcelona. They aim to shed light on the transformation challenges related to the circular economy, digitisation, and technology transfer.
The purpose of these industrial dialogues is to show examples and solutions on how the sector can overcome future challenges.