REHAND is a modular robotic device for manual function rehabilitation. Its main features are:
- Finger rehabilitation device
- Portable, compact, and ergonomic
- Ambidextrous design (the same device can be set to train your hand right or your left hand)
Traditional solutions do not cover the market segment of patients lacking hand mobility. On the other side, today's robotic solutions have a high cost.
The robotic rehabilitation market for top members was $190 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $935 million in 2020 with an annual compound rate of 26%.
- TRL 4
- Intellectual property protected by 2 patents (state: registered): EP16382036
- Preliminary prototype, including software