Machine for additive manufacturing by plasma and wire that makes it possible to manufacture large parts in both steel and titanium.
It has a build chamber that ensures a controlled argon atmosphere with a very low PPM level of oxygen and includes several online monitoring systems that ensure and control that material is deposited correctly.
It is a machine for manufacturing metal components, using WAAM technology, with the following characteristics:
- Dimensions: 2,850 x 3,100 x 3,550 mm.
- Maximum part size: 1,300 x 900 x 500 mm.
- Maximum part weight: 300 kg
- Scalable up to 5 m parts.
- TILT axis. Input on both sides.
- Arc technologies:
- EWM cold and hot wire plasma welding
- EWM forceTIG cold and hot wire welding
- Inert atmosphere chamber (Ar, He or mixtures).
- Loading/unloading system. Maintenance of inert atmosphere.
- Input rates:
- Steel: up to 5 kg/h.
- Ti6Al4V: up to 3 kg/h.
- Inconel® 718: up to 4 kg/h.
- Metalworking sector.
- Product developers, manufacturers of machinery, equipment and components
- Industrial service providers (control, programming/software, design, simulation and calculation)
- End users.