We offer technical certification and assessment services for construction products.
Certification is the only tool that really offers a quality guarantee.
We understand the real needs of companies and are significantly and actively involved in a construction product's value chain through diverse certification and assessment channels that are adapted to the characteristics of each industry, product, market, etc.
- Technical Approval Assessment – Technical Conformity Report (TC).
- European Technical Assessment – ETA.
- CE Marking.
- Characterisation and Assessment.
- Certification – Voluntary Quality Marking
FIELDS OF ACTION
- Compulsory CE marking for construction products according to harmonised standards (concrete, waterproofing, enclosures, accessories, etc.).
- European Technical Assessments for innovative construction products not covered by harmonised standards.
- Technical Conformity Document on the Technical Approval Assessment of Construction Products and of products under the RIPCI marking.
- Passport to internationalisation through TECNALIA accreditation and recognition abroad.
- Reduced product entry time to new markets.
- Generate trust in the characteristics assessed.
- Manufacturers of construction products and materials.
Accreditations and Recognition
Authorised Organisation for the issue of the Technical Conformity Report (TC) within the framework of the CTE and RIPCI
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
Notified Body Number 1292 for construction products covered by harmonised standards.
Notified Body Number 1292 for EVCP tasks that are linked to European Technical Assessments (ETAs)