We provide testing, certification, product development and engineering services for the transport sector.
For this purpose, we have a network of multi-disciplinary laboratories.
- Rolling stock
- Building hardware
- Floors and ceilings
- Windows and enclosures
- Access, escape and automatic doors, etc.
- Loads on vehicle bodies and components
- Floor panels and plywood
- Glass elements.
- WC modules.
- Electronic components.
- Driving consoles and desks, external front and end carriages, cowlings.
Metal materials (steels, castings, aluminium alloys, copper, nickel, titanium, etc.); plastics and composites; paints and coatings; adhesives and sealants; welding; ceramic materials, glass, plywood panels, etc.
Type of Tests
- Mechanical and durability in use tests
- Chemical analysis
- Reaction and resistance to fire tests
- Metallographic analysis, microanalysis and electron microscopy
- Vibration tests
- Acoustic tests
- Optical characterisation
- Thermal-environmental tests
- Electrical Tests
- Manufacturers of components (furniture, panels, doors, wheels, windows, partitions, hardware, electronic equipment, etc.) for the automotive, aeronautical and railway sectors.
Accreditations and Recognition
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes
Nadcap accreditation for material testing