We support the selection of materials and development of protection techniques to improve performance in service conditions. We implement monitoring techniques to ensure the safety of industrial infrastructures. We are experts in the study of materials in a wide range of aggressive industrial conditions.
Our services cover on-site and laboratory studies, corrosion tests, inspection and monitoring, failure analysis and research into corrosion.
We carry out the following tests and studies:
- General testing of corrosion
- Corrosion testing for Oil & Gas: SSC, SCC, HIC…
- Electrochemical studies and applications
- Accelerated ageing tests
- Failure analysis and corrosion inspection
- Coating laboratory testing
- Testing at high temperature and high pressure
- Testing under standards and modified for ISO, ASTM, NACE, etc.
Our facilities are equipped for exposure in indoor and outdoor conditions. For this purpose, we have:
- Floating laboratory for exposure in a real offshore environment: HarshLab1.0.
- Biofouling exposure site.
- Atmospheric exposure site.
In collaboration with IR Corrosion, we provide the following services:
- Engineering and consultancy: design and commissioning of cathodic protection systems, and soil resistivity studies.
- Supply of products and materials.
- Inspection and maintenance: analysis and evaluation of the best cathodic protection solution, regular monitoring and maintenance of the systems installed.
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Component manufacturers
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Manufacturers of coatings
Certification and Accreditation
NACE CIP-1 coating inspectors
Surface treatments inspector (FROSIO scheme)
ASTM certification programme for coating selection
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
Nadcap accreditation for material testing
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments