We solve industrial problems, such as wear, erosion, ageing, corrosion or bio-fouling.
We provide support to improve the functional properties of materials and components, including: resistance to wear, rusting, optical or electrical properties. We also incorporate self-cleaning, anti-frost, anti-microbial, anti-fouling properties, etc.
We help to improve the properties of materials and components through:
- Coating and surface modification processes specific to each industrial purpose.
- Support in the proper selection of materials and in the application of surface treatments and/or coatings.
- Evaluation of performance of materials under laboratory and industrial conditions.
- Collaboration in the development of specialised equipment or support in its selection.
- Coating and surface modification services and technology transfer.
- Anti-corrosion coatings: aerospace, automotive applications, e.g.
- Tribological: Hard and self-lubricating coatings, nitriding, duplex processes (space , aeronautical, engines, machining applications, etc.)
- For aesthetic and staining protection: stripping, surface cleaning, decoration.
- With optical properties: Customised reflectance, transmittance and absorptance (e.g. solar power).
- With modified/functionalised surfaces: self-cleaning, hydrophobic/hydrophilic surfaces.
- For protection against fatigue-wear: nitriding, duplex processes.
- With electrical properties: insulators, conductive and dielectric coatings, prevention of the corona effect.
- With biomedical properties: antimicrobial coatings
- All industries that focus on solving industrial problems such as wear, erosion, ageing, corrosion or bio-fouling, etc.,and on improving the functional properties of materials and components (electrical contact resistance, optical properties, self-cleaning, anti-frost, anti-microbial, anti-fouling, etc.).