The purpose of HQE (High Environmental Quality) certification is to to endorse the overall performance of a building and assess its impact on energy, environment, health and comfort to guarantee comfort for people and optimise its profitability.
We are the only national body that can award HQE certification.
HQE certification covers the entire life-cycle of a building, as well as urban planning and development.
It seeks sustainable performance objectives and gives considerable importance to the life cycle analysis on a construction scale and to the impacts of a project on health, personal comfort and the indoor environment.
- HQE™ Certification.
- Support and guidance during the certification process.
- Audits during the construction phase.
- Training and recognition of professionals (HQE accredited professionals).
- Certified solely and exclusively from Spain, guaranteeing response times for our advisers and customers.
- Experts in supervision, inspection, control and monitoring of projects.
- Technical expertise driving progress.
- Free access to all documentation via the website.
- Health: space quality, air quality, water quality.
- Comfort: hygrothermal comfort, acoustic comfort, visual comfort, olfactory comfort.
- Environment: site, components, works, waste, water and maintenance.
- Energy: energy.
AGENTS IN THE PROJECT PHASE
- Independent, impartial and competent auditors.
- Management systems that optimise projects.
- Day-to-day support and guidance.
- HQE™ Accredited Professional certification service.
- Network of partners.
- Operating Companies.
- Consultancy Firms.
- Engineering firms.
- Construction Companies.