We are experts in supervision, inspection, control and monitoring of unique, technically complex projects in both infrastructures and construction, for efficient management in terms of quality, time and cost.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Inspections in buildings likely to be affected by works of a diverse nature:
- Studies that reflect the real state of buildings and existing damage prior to the commencement of construction works (tunnels, excavation, etc.).
- Recommendations prior to the execution of the construction works so they cause the least damage possible to surrounding buildings.
- Preventive and continuous monitoring of the possible effects of construction works by placing different types of movement control instruments (cracking cores, convergence tapes, etc.).
- Inspections in buildings and infrastructures to analyse their state, possible pathologies or verification of compliance with regulations.
- Conformity Assessment in facilities for public entertainment and recreational activities:
- Project analysis.
- Inspection of facilities that are already built or under construction.
- Technical reports regarding structural strength, fire protection, evacuation routes and accessibility, ensuring compliance with current legislation in different aspects and always from the point of view of user safety.
- Public Administrations
- Building Owners and Managers.
- Construction Companies.
Certifications and Accreditations
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE024 for the Construction Industry
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE063 for the Materials Sector
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive